Coffee Gift Set | Pour-Over Brewing
The perfect coffee gift set for discovering pour-over brewing
Looking for a fantastic coffee gift or wanting to discover pour-over brewing yourself? Many of us love espresso-based beverages, but have you experienced pour-over brewing yet? This pour-over coffee gift set might just be for you and got everything to get you started.
What's included in the coffee gift set?
- 3 x 100g sample bags of our popular filter coffees, roasted to a lighter roast level. Perfect for pour-over brewing and discovering the unique flavour nuances of the world's best coffees.
- A Hario metal filter paper dripper. This dripper is a variation from the traditional V60 style and was part of the original prototypes used in Hario's factory in Japan back in 1980. This metal paper dripper is a 1 cup design and is made for 1 – 2 cup brewing in a single session
- A Hario mini range server is made of heat-resistant glass and has a silicon rubber band attached. The range server is perfect for brewing 250ml of coffee
- Hario paper filter to get you started. You might have noticed, Hario paper filters come in different sizes. This is a size 1, perfect for 1-2 cup brewing.
- A measuring spoon with internal measurements of 8g, 10g and 12g.
- A gift card with your personalised note.
This coffee gift set everything to get you and your coffee-loving humans in your life started discovering pour-over brewing.
Suggested pour-over brewing recipe
|Grind size - Medium-Fine
Coffee - 15.6 g
Brewing Water - 250 ml
Coffee : Water ratio - 1 : 16
Temperature - 94oC
If you don’t have a grinder at home. No worries. We grind the coffees to the right grind size perfect for pour-over brewing.
And if you want to learn more on pour-over brewing, we’ve created a great tutorial video.
We’ve included free standard shipping Australia-wide for this coffee gift set. However, if you need this gift to arrive at a specific time, we suggest you consider the express post shipping option to avoid any disappointment.